Dine-in is now allowed!
All other health protocols still need to be followed by all customers and employees. We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and supporting. We believe the dark time will over soon and 365 Fundays is able to bring happiness to more families.
Book a play spot now!
- Please maintain a safe social distance whenever possible.
- Masks are mandatory all the time inside our facility for all adults and kids in grade 4 and above. Kids in grade 3 and below, we still strongly recommend our customers to wear masks inside the facility.
- Do not enter 365 Fundays if you currently don't feel well.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer before you touch something is for public use.
- 365 Fundays employees will take everyone's temperature before you enter our facility.
Kids under age one: free
One child: 21 dollars for two hours (adult not included).
One adult: 5 dollars for two hours (due to limited facility capacity, we are charging 5 dollars per adult).
Laser tag: 10 dollars per player per game.
Small Party, large party, and private party
Please contact us to reserve your play spots if you are holding a 10-times pass.
Phone:604-370-0093 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation Changed
To improve our social distancing measures and sanitization processes, we have adjusted our operating style and operating hours to the following:
Monday to Sunday:
10:00am - 12:00pm (Play time)
12:00pm - 12:30pm (Sanitization time)
12:30pm - 14:30pm (Play time)
14:30pm - 15:00pm (Sanitization time)
15:00pm - 17:00pm (Play time)
Despite the unsettling time we are in, 365Fundays will continue to maintain and fortify our core values, safety and cleanliness, in order to provide a safe environment for you and your children. We appreciate your continued support, and we hope you will appreciate and respect our efforts and changes. To encourage physical distancing, we will limit the amount of people entering the facility. We encourage prebooking your visit through email or by phone. Once the limit of admissions have been reached, we will not accept any more customers. Therefore, please call or email us ahead of your visit. Please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
We keep it clean, so you can be worry-free!